Tax Practitioner since 2011
I began my first full charge bookkeeping in Oct 2000 on a volunteer basis for my Church and served in that role for four years then obtain my first two bookkeeping/sales tax clients in 2002. I also obtain tremendous experiences after working in a few public accounting firms and corporate positions including being the Financial Controller for a multi-state medical practice for more than five years.
- Tax preparations: individuals, corporations, partnerships, nonprofits, estate, trusts, and employee benefit plans (5500).
- Sales tax preparation and filing, after-the-fact payroll tax computation & filing (live payroll options can be discussed).
- Tax Planning
- Tax resolution
- Bookkeeping (2 separate levels available depending on appropriate needs)
- Accounting: Financial/Operational Controllership oversight
- CFO services
Special projects/Consultations include:
- Business start-ups (setups, break-even computation & profitability planning, etc.)
- QuickBooks & Bookkeeping training
- Job/project costing
- Cleanup of books
- Employee vs contractor analysis/advisory
- Cost analysis
- Financial/operational performance analysis, etc.